The applicant webinar was held on 17 March 2021. The programme supports long-term academic cooperation between higher education institutions in Norway and in selected partner countries in the Global South.
In the first part of the webinar you will receive information about central elements in the NORPART call 2021, including the budget guidelines. In part two, you will get tips on project and application development.
The NORPART 2021 call opens for partnerships with selected higher education institutions in South Africa. In the last part of the webinar, a representative from the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) in South Africa will talk about opportunities for new partnerships with the eight South African universities that are now eligible as partners in this call for applications.
Please note that the webinar will be recorded.
This is done in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation, article 6 no. 1, letter f, in order for Diku to be able to disseminate information from the webinar to a wider audience.
As a participant, you can
- mute yourself and turn your camera off
- click on your own icon, then hit "more" and select a different name for yourself in order to remain anonymous
- ask questions in the chat or send them to Diku via e-mail after the webinar
- ensure that you do not share personal information
What happens with the recording?
- The recording shows video and sound - not the chat
- The recording will be used to share the information from the webinar
- The recording will be saved, shared on diku.no and deleted within 12 months